Despite another setback, things are coming full circle

First, I have some bad news about the house: it looks like the buyer’s bank won’t finance the purchase of the house. There also doesn’t seem to be any further interest from anyone else to buy it, at the moment. However, the good thing that is happening despite it is, I don’t think I’ve ever felt more connected to people recently in the 2 1/2 years since I started work. I feel it not just from my coworkers, but also the staff and clients at the recovery centre. Most of all, I’d have to say family, especially bonding over music with Andrew as we share songs through text on Apple Music. Because I received a good cut from the estate sale a few weekends ago, I’m also doing well financially. I’m in a really good place right now. One thing that’s still up in the air is whether I’m done grieving or not, because it’s only been 3 months now. In closing, thanks to everyone here for their support and am glad to contribute when I can. Here’s a couple songs to prove my point:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.