Describe your super happy life

Where you will be ?
With whom you will be?
What you will feel?
What you will have?
What you will do?..etc

2 Likes

I’ll be near my kids with lots of visiting (in 3.5 years they are all adults). I will feel love from my family and friends. I will not feel paranoid. I’ll have a dependable car and a nice little apartment in a funky artsy community. I’ll take art and writing classes through the community college. Maybe I’ll volunteer at a palliative care hospice.

1 Like

I will stay right where I am in the Midwestern U.S.
I will be with my girlfriend most of the time.
I will be very content and happy.
I will have lots of money and any possession I want.
I will do all the things that I do presently: yoga, play piano, meditate, pray, volunteer, read, study Spanish, attend cultural events, socialize, cook, etc…
I will be the picture of good health and vibrancy.
I have actually already achieved most all the above.

1 Like

$1 million in retirement by age 40. I will have a cute girlfriend and maybe get married with a prenup of course. Hopefully, have kids.

1 Like

Where?
England somewhere not necessarily London. Nice little town.
With… Friends and family the whole lot
I will feel happy and alive and zealous
I’ll have a nice new flat for rent I don’t like buying places it’s too scary
Oh yes I’ll also have no sza :)))))
I’ll be working in preventative healthcare

Masters degree from norway in math/statistics. Ain’t going to happen though. Tuition is free there.

2 Likes

Very cool @SkinnyMe!

I will be a true worshiper, close to my kids, strong woman, working, volunteering, studying, and serving!

2 Likes

I will have a strong, loving and trusting spirit. I love and trust God and know that He loves me. My son lives with me. I have a husband and another child. I am near loved ones, family, a few close friends. Im good for those around me.

All the rest doesnt matter much.

Nothing different except enough money to own a house and live frugally. I don’t need much to live a great life. I really don’t. I do well now but having a house and enough money to just do what I’m doing would be great. Ideally off of disability. If I could pay my own way then no one would bother me!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.