Dependant issues

I am extremely dependant on my mom I’m like a grown child I don’t know what I’m going to do when she dies someday

3 Likes

I’m still partially financially dependant on my parents via the fact that I pay low rent.

But I’m moving out next year.

Its really important for me to gain independence in all ways.

3 Likes

I had to kind grow up alone because my mother had schizophrenia and was always off-meds.

2 Likes

I am not good when grown up, psychosis, can’t manage money, bad friends, addictions, hypersexuality, risky behavior, etc I will stay with my parents until they die, then I will live next to my brother’s house. I have an arrangement with my little brother and my parents gave money to my brother to take care of me. Plus I have a much higher life quality living with my parents, I pay no rent, no food etc. No way I could afford my 3000$ gaming PC and 1Gbps Fiber internet if I lived alone. I prefer to be a baby lol

1 Like

I hope my sister will let me live with her when my mom dies she has a family though

1 Like

In my culture ppl don’t leave their parents until they’re married. Many ppl in my family old and young still live with their parents, some are over 60 y.o.

2 Likes

Do you think my sister will let me live with her and her family?

1 Like

It depends on her, can’t really tell you maybe she will say ok or if not maybe you can live in a house next to her house. Can you manage money and take wise decisions? I can’t. If you can perhaps you’ll be able to live independently.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.