Demon in my Room

There’s a demon in my room. He’s called The Rhinoceros Man. He wants my soul. My arm hurt where he touched me. He wants blood, but that’s the only way I can think of to banish him. I finally worked up the courage to leave my bed and turn the lights on. Hopefully that keeps him at bay. I don’t think I’m going to sleep much tonight

I’m sorry, smokes.
Do you see him?

1 Like

@HannahBanana Super awesome you got up to turn on the lights! Brave act! And a victory! I spent hours on the cold garage floor in the dark the other night before courage came for me to go in the house. Once I settled in that night, it took me hours the next day to get out of bed to use the bathroom. I was terrified. I hear you on feeling them, too, and ache for you in that. It’s horrific. That happens to me, too. :frowning:

1 Like

No, thank god. But I can still feel his presence

1 Like

There is no demon!

1 Like

@LouiseG thanks, that really means a lot :slight_smile: I’m so sorry that you’re going through this as well

@Speedy Whose to say there isn’t? A powerful inter dimensional being would surely have the ability to project itself into other reality patterns

It would be scary if you would see him.
Fortunately you dont.

1 Like

@Om_Sadasiva I knew that if I opened my eyes, he would take my soul

1 Like

Omg that’s terrifying.
Do you have a PRN?

1 Like

@Om_Sadasiva No, I don’t :frowning: I have some extra Seroquel but I don’t think I should be going to sleep while he’s still here, waiting for me

1 Like

I see. How to fall in sleep while he’s there?
I see. Hope he disappears soon.

1 Like

@Om_Sadasiva thanks me too :frowning: thank you for your understanding

1 Like

I think you should take it.
It’s your brain playing tricks on you, and sleep deprivation will only make it worse.
Have a seroquel and get some sleep, it’ll be better when you wake up

2 Likes

@HannahBanana Thank you!

1 Like

ah i felt like there was something in my room also when i was not on my current meds… and i saw shadow creatures and they were stalking me… but now with the changes in my meds i don’t have that anymore…

maybe you gotta talk about it with your pdoc and see if you can change anything to your meds.

1 Like

I had a dragon stalking me. I imagined I put in a locked cage, in my mind, and it couldn’t escape. The voices told me doing that wouldn’t work, but it did. That problem went away.

2 Likes

Can you sleep in another room?

1 Like

@lekkerhondje I’m actually unmedicated right now :confused: I see my pdoc tomorrow

1 Like

@Headspark thank you! I’m glad you were able to work through and overcome it

1 Like