Deluxe Solitary Confinement

I wonder when they put you in solitary confinement in prison if it works? I would tear myself apart. It is cruel and unusual punishment but I understand they may have no choice but to confine them sometimes. I’ve been living alone since 2008 and I feel the need for people so greatly I really get Religion. But for me it’s been easier because I have things to do in my apartment. I’m going to get out every day now, my doors ain’t locked!

2 Likes

I know there were some on this forum who’ve been in solitary confinement and had ptsd because of it.

Never happened to me.

I’m glad to hear you’ll be going out more. I try to go for a walk every day.

They put me in solitary confinement when I first went to jail in September 2015. They wouldn’t even give me a Bible. They only let me out to see a nurse on Saturday and Sunday. Luckily I was only there for four days and I was able to just sleep the whole time except when they woke me up to eat and see the nurse. Then they took me to the hospital then I was taken to the psych ward where they diagnosed me with chronic paranoid schizophrenia and psychosis.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.