Delusions anyone?

Way too many to list here. Some of the more fun ones: I thought my television was alive and a part of a race of aliens, I thought I was Hitler reincarnated and sent to hell as punishment, I thought I was literally in the Twilight Zone, I thought they were feeding us people in soy products (soylent green), I thought that a girl I liked was hiding in the woods and trying to get me to run into there, I thought I was going to be burned alive like in the Wicker Man. The list goes on and on and on.

In the past Iā€™ve thought

1. That I could cure cancer

2. That i saved the world

3. I exposed the Illuminati

4. I exposed all the governments ā€œliesā€

This was during a single manic and psychotic episode that I ended up going to the hospital in handcuffs I wasnā€™t sleeping I had a million ideas I wanted to do dangerous stuff but didnā€™t have the money to do them I almost broke into a house and a lot of other ā– ā– ā– ā–  plus Iā€™ve had lots of other delusions

Grandiose delusion.
Paranoid delusions.
Ive not had so many.

Newpaper giving me messages is a common delusion. The scary thing is that I had visual hallucinations where the newpaper was giving me messages too.

I feel like I want to participate in this thread but a) Iā€™m still believing things that sound delusional to others and b) worry I would trigger myself by exposing things to othersā€¦

lyrics and movies were about me and my love between my subject of erotomania at the timeā€¦I was living in a virtual world where they were trying to bring me out of a comaā€¦I was supposed to wake up in the hospital bed like Dorothy in the wizard of oz waking up and all her family was there.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.