Delusional Disorder - Cognitive Decline?

I’m gonna start therapy in November. I just switched from Geodon to Latuda 80 mg it’s not working very well but I don’t notice major side effects. I have some sort of obsessive thought disorder other than delusional disorder. I don’t have any sort of hallucinations.

you re schizo waterway? do you think my thoughts that ill never be like the others who goes a lot in day for me are obsessional also? it looks like it

I’m not sure but my obsession lasts for months sometimes until I can move on.

waterway,

Unfortunately I do have cognitive decline (by about 40%) or so during Episodes. I notice u do not have any cognitive decline.

Im not sure if I have SZ and cognitive decline is indicative of SZ and not DD. Can anyone update?

I don’t have Hallucination and/or emotional blunting /Lack of Affect too (same as you).
I am not sure if I have PSZ or DD?

My doctor diagnosed me with delusional disorder but i do have lack of judgement during an episode and i do get somewhat retarded. My logic and reasoning gets messed up. I do crazy stuff. I just hope i can get rid of the obsessive disorder because it has been ruining my life.

I EXACTLY know what u r going thru (I have OBSESSIVE THOUGHTS too)

1 Like

Thank you. I hope both of us find peace :blue_heart:

I wouldn’t get too hung up on diagnostic labels if I were you. You still need treatment and probably medication.

2 Likes