Deleting myself from all social media

I know it’s paranoia but there’s this one person trying to add me to various profiles and then adding my friends. It is creepy i suspect he was the same person who added me before In another account and went on snap to ask why I blocked him on Instagram. Who shall I tell it’s creepy scary ?

1 Like

This kind of thing and related over exposure is why I don’t post on social media at all

3 Likes

Just keep blocking them, they’ll get bored eventually. I had someone doing that to me for over 6 months, except it was just on one website luckily.

2 Likes

I use my own name I need to change to some other name :flushed:

Use different names for different accounts… that way people wont find you…

3 Likes

I’m gone from social media too for along time now due to privacy concerns. I still can’t delete my old myspace because I cannot remember my old email to log in and delete it. But that’s obsolete now so I try not to worry and I also have a music account but try not to worry about that either.

It’s dofficult the whole social media thing. Don’t blame you for wanting to delete it. Pros and cons. Weigh it all up.

Lots of people have the privacy concerns. Not just those in the mental health community.

1 Like

we all like you here at sz.com ish…you’d be missed…don’t leave

1 Like

I advise just to ignore, it is best I think.

2 Likes