Delayed gratification

I keep needing to remind myself of this one.

because things will be better if I don’t jump into a relationship

i need to remind myself that the wait is worth it. You are worth waiting for!and so am I. is a saying in my old church

it is just so difficult because I feel impatient with the amount of time I have to wait

How to improve my patience with time before going into a relationship.

Where do you get these fancy words? “Delayed gratification”, etc in your other threads as well.
Are you reading them online?

1 Like

idk, but i remember it from somewhere and then i looked it up again on wikipedia.

i think it is a very important term to me that is why it stuck in my mind…

1 Like

I do the same with medical terms. No one understands me here when I say them lol

1 Like

Yeah but it is worth the wait … I think it’s better to wait than to be with someone not for you… that is what I am doing… usually after something goes wrong I would start looking for someone else. But this last one said he wants me to grow and be my own happy person… and I also want this… so I’m trying to work on that… and not fall into the same pattern… because I want something real…

1 Like

Thanks I needed to hear that and I completely agree with you…

1 Like

Hugs… I love your photos of the woods btw… off topic I know

1 Like

No worries haha. Thanks… I am pretty proud of them too they look really greeny :slight_smile: :green_heart:

1 Like

My main concern is that I need to feel comfortable in my own skin so that I can accept someone better do u know what I mean.

Yeah they’re beautiful…

1 Like

Yeah I know what you mean. You will get there
… you have to believe in you more
.we all do

1 Like

Thanks… NoirLuna…

1 Like

A man will fall in love with you first…by then he won’t care about the shape of your Hootie.

I’m being serious.

2 Likes

You’re welcome Butterflyyy… :butterfly:

1 Like

Hm just gotta make a guy fall in love with me one day. Wish me luck lol!!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Besides, life would be boring if we all had the same cookie-cutter shapes.

Variety is the spice of life, n’est pas?

.,… ,I’d like to think yes.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.