Degenerative or not?

Fk sz. Meds fix positive symptoms but gave me a shitty quality of life staying in bed 24/7 with no energy, avolition, anhedonia, alogia, low hygiene, asociality, etc Meds made me sane but also made me no human, a zombie in bed 24/7. A vegetable in bed.

1 Like

I feel like killing somone bcz of my negative symptoms.

Positive symptoms also make me want to kill ppl bcz of paranoia and increased irritability, thers no way out.

Contact your doc immediately @Aziz
You live with family.

2 Likes

Did you contact the doctor about your lockjaw?

1 Like

No, the pain went away with Tylenol yesterday and it didn’t happen today so far. Ill call if it happens more frequently. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

I would still mention it to him it could be the risperdal

2 Likes

I think macuna is kicking the effect. Watch out your behaviour it might make you to do things which you never imagined before.

I don’t believe it’s degenerative. I was soooooo crazy for my first couple of years. My family thought my mind was shattered beyond repair. Then I started getting better. That doesn’t happen with degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s. In my opinion the possibility for recovery is schizophrenia’s only silver lining.

@Trippzzz that is exactly what I’m working on now. The more I choose to focus on the outside world, the less control they have over me. And the less I try to control them, the more at peace I am.

I have to hear them, but that doesn’t mean I have to listen

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.