Decent Christnas

I had a decent Christmas spent time with dad and grandma.

7 Likes

Good to hear! I spent it with my mom an Dad.

1 Like

I spent Christmas with my bro and my mom. It’s nice being together with family. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I had a good Xmas

1 Like

The meal was the best part.

1 Like

Had regular but good food, bread and cheese, and spagetti and salad.

1 Like

Things got testy, and Phil fell.

I won’t eat or anything, but just drink.

1 Like

Christmas was not bad mostly played God of war for ps4. Best game I ever played in my life. Hung out with a friend for couple hours. He lives in basement I live on 4th floor

2 Likes

I’m glad most of you had good one.

Less objectionable than I expected… Father-in-law is a lot quieter this year. So is wife’s mom. They’re mainly watching Netflix, which I can handle. Only a bit of pecking at me.

Beth is on. wow.

I started hearing voices as soon as I got home from Christmas, which was weird. It lasted about an hour. I had a good Christmas other than that.

2 Likes

I spent Christmas day with my sister, her hubby and their son. I got terribly paranoid while I was there so, I had to leave early. It was getting really bad. I hadn’t been paranoid like that in over two years.

After being at my sister’s, I went to my former gf’s house and spent the evening with her. I am with her now. She is now practicing her guitar as I am now typing.

1 Like

I spent most of the day volunteering. I live alone. No friends or family locally. Just a sister and her family in Maryland. I’m in Arkansas, USA.

3 Likes

My daughter came over and helped me bake macaroni and we ate with my momma and brother. My grandson kept me on my toes. I was so happy and blessed to be with my family. Thank you God for a good Christmas! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I spend my Christmas with my mother, sister and her boyfriend. We had the Christmas meal, watch a Netflix movie, exchange gifts. My sis boyfriend got me a gift and I haven’t got him anything. I didn’t made a big deal out of this. I just thank him.
The next day we played rummy and cards.
I was a little suspicious on my mother but it passed

2 Likes

I had a nice Christmas. Glad to hear that you all did okay. Merry Christmas to everyone. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.