December 7 Positive Quote

4 Likes

Whats new happening in your life karen…did u went to hot yoga today …i have been doing simple yoga from 2weeks ago for my back pain…

1 Like

yeah I am doing yoga, it is the best!

good for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! That’s pretty cool

1 Like

I didn’t know you have back pain… sorry to hear that :cry:
How about your stomach problems, did those get better?

1 Like

Its getting better Andrey…what are u upto…have u started doing deep breathing exsersize…i am doing it since 15 days …u will countinue it till 3 or 4 months let see… i am off to having a dinner…meet u after 10 min…

1 Like

Enjoy your meal, my friend :meat_on_bone: :spaghetti:

1 Like

@Andrey what did u had on lunch…!!!

I will have lunch soon.
Today I had breakfast and brunch so far: sandwiches, olives and a hard-boiled egg. And black tea :slight_smile:

What did you have for dinner?

1 Like

Rice and veggie…always the same…we eat rice twice a day every day…do u guys eat rice more often…i never had pizza tho…

Hmmm I don’t eat rice very often, but yes I eat sometimes. We usually eat “orez cu lapte” (rice with milk) or “pilaf” (Turkish-style rice).

1 Like

Andrey u be the scientist and come out with cure soon its hard to be patience…i am betting 20 yrs going to be important for us… i am looking for voluntery job …chances are thin …

Don’t tell them you have schizophrenia. Just tell them you have social anxiety :wink:
This will increase your chances to get accepted for volunteering job.

1 Like

U are right andrey …their is still sz stigma in our society…i was once kicked out of a job cuz i reveled them that i have sz…i want to volunteer andrey…life is tuff buddy…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.