Debating whether or not I should get my license

So about 4 years ago I got into a car crash and got a dui. Thank god I didn’t hurt myself or anyone else. I was driving on a learners permit at the time. Now when I think of driving it just makes me super anxious.

2 Likes

I got into a car accident as a passenger in someone else’s vehicle. For years I was anxious whenever I was a passenger and someone else was driving. It took me a long time to get over it.

1 Like

You can, and just gradually drive. Start out driving a little bit, and drive more and more.

Driving is something you need to feel confident about.

Learning how to drive again and getting a license could help you get over your fear.

Driving is serious business. You could of killed someone and went to prison. Imagine being in prison for something so stupid. As a teenager I was pulled over by police while on lsd so I know all about stupidity. Only if you’ve matured should you even think about driving again

I drive since I am 17y.o. but lately I am avoiding it when I can as I don’t see well mainly at night.

Driving under the influence is a really bad idea, but if you have learned your lesson what is making you anxious about driving again?

For me there was no debate. I got my learners permit on my 16th birthday, then I went to driving school for a few months, then I got my license. I’ve had my own vehicle since I was 16. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have my license and a vehicle.

I need a license now anyways, I have a delivery driver job.

I’m 26 and still dont have my license. I feel like a loser.

I have a friend who is 30 and doesn’t have a driving license. Sometimes I pick him up sometimes my other friends do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.