Dead forum

You know call it a folie à deux but I eventually started believing him. He admitted his dad was a doctor and had access to meds.

3 Likes

Noticed this myself. not a constant stream of news posts, it’s a bit eerie.

2 Likes

How about a dirty joke?
A guy tells his buddy “I think my wife is dead.”
The buddy “Why is that?”
“Well, the sex is the same, but the dishes are beginning to pile up.”

4 Likes

Of course its dead. I haven’t been posting :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Lol no, I don’t think I was.

3 Likes

I could always go off my meds again. That’s guaranteed to generate some interesting content :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

More! We want more.

5 Likes

Bahahaha :laughing:

3 Likes

Does that mean that I am dead?

Because the sex is the same, and the dishes are piling up.
:smiley:

3 Likes

Hoooo boy I hope you’re ready for it :joy:

4 Likes

Ask your husband.

2 Likes

I think so to. I would post things, but peopl act offended.

2 Likes

Yes i noticed too but i thought it because of my posts.so i didn t post much :pensive: stupid delusions

2 Likes

This has happened to me before, with some very convincing and realistic unusual beliefs. We had a guy who was convinced he was falsely diagnosed with sz to discredit him because he was a Russian citizen speaking out against Russia. A quick google search of his name proved he was in fact an outspoken activist against the government. He could have been pretending to be that guy/delusional, but it got to me. When that happens, I tend to just stay out of those threads unless something is flagged. Some unusual beliefs are real, but it isn’t good for my health to think about it.

My pdoc told me once that it is getting harder and harder to diagnose paranoia. He said it used to be people would come in and say their TV was spying on them and sending targeted messages, and he would be like “Okay this guy is crazy.” But now, you actually have to turn off the onboard mic to your TV and select nontargeted ads, otherwise your TV will spy on you and send you ads for things it thinks you want.

5 Likes

I used to think I was imagibing my neighbor was watching me. I qas really paranoid about it, she was/is a real busybody.

Then we got 3 CPS calls. One right after the other making weird complaints. One of them was that I kept my blinds drawn.

Now I know the weirdo watches us!

6 Likes

My god. What did I start?My god. What did I unleash?

4 Likes

I’m not on here as much nowadays re providing news items.

2 Likes

the forums are alive and well

1 Like

Its because Logan makes everyone think its real, then sz again, then real then sz, its ongoing but I think everyone thinks its real right now?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.