@daze this is for you

I know you are going through some health challenges. This post is to tell you that we love you, and we hope it isn’t going to get worse. I hope you can fight this, and get better soon! I want this to encourage you and let you know we care! @Daze

15 Likes

I’m gonna bawl.
thank you honey.
it might just be fatty liver,
like my dad says.

11 Likes

That’s very kind of you @anon55031185 .

@Daze, I missed it. What’s wrong?

2 Likes

Fatty liver isn’t bad! That’s definitely treatable and doable. Let’s hope that’s it. Keep us updated.

4 Likes

increased liver enzymes detected in blood work.
there will be more tests.
sure wish they hadn’t told me late on a Friday afternoon.
has ruined my whole weekend. ha.

It’s a hard row to hoe, definitely. There’s a lot of diet advice out there for fatty liver. My son has it thanks to a hereditary condition.

2 Likes

I’m sorry @Daze. One time my numbers for my liver came back out of whack, but the dr retested me and I was fine. All the times I’ve had blood work since then it’s been fine. Hang in there. It may still be ok. And if it’s not ok, the drs will let you know what you can do about it to improve your livers health. Good luck!

2 Likes

I know the feelings. Doctors be like on Friday, “yah you might have cancer, we’ll call you next week….” I swear they do it on purpose.

1 Like

I think it will just be an ultrasound, that’s what the nurse said. but don’t know if something more like biopsy. sure hope not.

2 Likes

Just take it one step at a time. Try to only live in the moment without thoughts for the future until you know more. Otherwise, you’ll drive yourself crazy with worry

1 Like

High liver enzymes could mean a lot of things.
From certain meds to fatty liver.

I have fatty liver @Daze and with a healthier diet it’s treatable.

I didn’t mean to sound so direct earlier.

I just want you well.

We do care about you!

2 Likes

I had high level of enzymes for years and my doctor wanted to have me do a biopsy and it cleared up. Scared my liver straight.

1 Like

thank you, Wave.
you remember though, I get fruits and veggies and nuts
covered on my insurance, right?
$150 I go to Walmart.

2 Likes

Wish you all the best @Daze

2 Likes

i had increased liver enzymes and lowered kidney function in blood tests 2 years ago. they didnt even tell me about it until the next year and my blood tests that following year were more normal

1 Like

@daze here to support you ! :heart:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry, that must be really scary.
I hope it turns out to be nothing, or something benign or easily manageable.

And that was not ok for the doctor to throw that at you right before a weekend

1 Like

See how the tests go but hope it’s not too bad. Wish you the best @Daze. It’s scary to get bad results with bloodwork.

2 Likes

Wishing you all the best @Daze. I hope they can give you some better news soon.

2 Likes

Wish you the best @Daze. Hope things turn out okay.

2 Likes