@Resilient1 you have a good day buddy?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: we got to have a bowling alley :slight_smile: haha

2 Likes

You went to a bowling alley?

1 Like

makes me miss farcry a little less

2 Likes

in my crib i mean lol, bowling alley, little bar with nice drinks lol, some snack :drooling_face::+1::bowling:

1 Like

I could go for a little drink with an umbrella in it while bowling a little.

1 Like

we can get one of those guys that mix drinks :tropical_drink::tropical_drink:

1 Like

A bartender?..

1 Like

i think its a special name for the guy that mixes the drinks to make cocktails lol

i think there was a film about it :slight_smile:

drinks are on me :beers:

1 Like

i’m going to a pilates class this morning :thinking:

i think i should have listened to @TheBest when he named this thread cottage, i think i kind of over did it with the topic heading lol,

@moderators i wonder if you can change the title of this post to cottage, i got a bit excited about it and went a little overboard lol

2 Likes

Gm all :hugs:. Hope things are good :hugs:

2 Likes

hi freedom, i did pilates this morning, its cold here though but the sun is out :slight_smile: got a harvest Festival today :slight_smile: there’s going to be a barbeque as well.

2 Likes

Gm I’ve gotta go in a few busy day for me, too :hugs:. Glad you got in some exercise.

2 Likes

its not really exercise tbh, just stretching and breathing but that is perfect for me atm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nah, it is exercise :hugs: it enhances muscle strength and improves focus! Don’t sell yourself short​:hugs:

2 Likes

it must be the least strenuous type of exercise i have tried then, i think tai chi would be a good one for me too, is that exercise?

2 Likes

What are your goals is what you have to ask yourself.

2 Likes

i want to focus on relieving tension and breathing and posture, toning up would be a bonus but i really love the idea of tai chi, the flow of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

There isn’t too much of a difference neither will help you lose wight which is good for people like me on active restvdays. However, I like to work on flexibility and strengthen my core so I imho prefer Pilates over tai chai…but still not too much of a difference in working on focusing and relaxing

2 Likes