Day five not smoking...figured out a good tool to think of

every time I want a cigarette I ask myself without speaking…“why would you want to stab yourself in the chest with a cigarette? they are going to kill you if you don’t stop.” and the craving goes away…just like that…day five ■■■■■■■…haha…

8 Likes

I’m glad you’re stopping cigs. They get expensive. Hugs I’m proud of you :blush:

1 Like

Wish I was stronger

1 Like

Thankyou, @jukebox . I’m going to relay your idea to my companion. She’s been trying to quit too.

1 Like

Last time I was on here like a year ago u were quitting… U must of quit again?

You’ve quit cigarettes as many times as a vegetarian farts.

Dude I am epic struggling over here. I’ve tried everything. Chantix was working until my dose doubled on week two and I started vomiting every day I took it… had to stop. Was down to half a pack a day now I’m back up to a full pack.

I want the extra 300 dollars a month that I’d get from quitting but it’s such a struggle because I like to go out for a walk every hour. I feel like I smoke just as an excuse to get outside and stretch my legs. I’ve never found it this hard to quit in my life, before SZ I was an on-again-off-again smoker but now I’m just stuck :frowning:

1 Like

have you tried vaping or nicotine replacement along with replacing smoking with a hobby for distraction?

1 Like

I guess I could just go outside and go for walks without smoking. I don’t really want to switch to vaping because that’s still expensive… my primary motivation to quit is financial.

1 Like

u could just walk and buy a can of soda or something so u have something to do with your hands while out

1 Like

https://nudenicotine.com/collections/custom-blend-classic-nicotine-base/products/custom-blend-classic-nicotine-base-chroma?variant=37121400668339

Go to that link. You can get a litre of ejuice for about $15. A litre could last you 2 months.

It’s unflavoured though which is what I use.

2 Likes

also there is:

2 Likes

Great job, im proud of you keep going.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.