Day 12 not smoking...easy japanesey

I am sooo happy about not smoking …tapering off the gum already…doing well…just following the schedule…still have six weeks to wean off the gum…right now I am just going from one piece of gum every hour to one every hour and a half in two weeks I have to go to one every two hours…

11 Likes

Good job! You should be proud of yourself

4 Likes

That’s fantastic news.

Just remind yourself, you’re a nonsmoker. Lighting something on fire and inhaling that? That’s crazy talk! Why would anybody do that?

You got this!

4 Likes

I think of smoking now as “kissing a snake”…you may kiss it a long time before it bites you, but eventually it is going to bite you, and you will die…

5 Likes

It’s probably the single best health choice I ever made. That and getting on antipsychotics and anti depressants.

3 Likes

Good job @jukebox!
I quit smoking cigarettes a little over a month ago, but still smoke pipe tobacco. At least I don’t inhale though…

2 Likes

Fine work my friend. Smoking cessation is no small thing. In 6 weeks you should buy some art and put it on your wall. Every time you look at it you should remind yourself you did something incredible

2 Likes

Well done. I would love to stop vaping think I will give it a try soon.

2 Likes

that’s really great!
I hope you can stay off of the smoking.

2 Likes

good for you keep it, your lungs will thank you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.