Dating, sz disclosure

So I’m set to meet a girl of a dating app and will of course face questions about what I do and how I support myself. How do you guys handle these issues early on?

1 Like

When I’m asked what I do for work, I sometimes reply, “Anything for cash.”

I would be cautious if you are going to be having sex I would buy a kit to test for stds, it’s the least u can do

1 Like

I like how the answers above didnt answer the question lol. I havent been in this position yet but I would wait until you start talking about meeting gin person

What’s the point of dating?

Some people enjoy it

Dating is to gain information . . .

Friends first!!!

This is how I would do it.

I don’t know what I would do.
Probably would say that I have schizophrenia.

I’ve never done more than a meeting in a psych ward, or lunch get together with a woman but I found in the long run that the woman I was open to about schizophrenia from the beginning produced much less guilt when it was over than those who I tried to hide that information from. There was one who asked me out which burned me for years since I was afraid to say yes because I was afraid to admit my situation in life. What burned me for years afterward was the possibility of her saying “I don’t care about that.” because I now know that not all women do. It’s much easier to deal with the memories of those who knew on the front end.

If it comes up you just have to tell her, it is no good lying and misleading her, that would be the wrong thing to do.

1 Like

I’ve had a couiple or three first dates with women who were besides themselves to tell me upfront that they took antidepressants.

I told them thart there was nothing wrong with taking antidepressants. I told them to their great relief that I take antidepressants, too.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.