Dating a ghost

Last night i went into sleep paralysis and i met a ghost. All good, we loved each other. “IT?” showed me to crazy sights. Hard to believe, but that how is written. I hope she is coming again to our next date.:purple_heart:

5 Likes

Was she hot?..

3 Likes

How i suppose to get to sleep ever again. No it was just an ordinary date.:hugs:We had a hot time.

1 Like

Lol sounds fun and exciting. I had a hot date twice with a ghost. Completely uninvited but it was great in bed. :s.

Except I’d rather not experience psychosis again, if at all possible

1 Like

I’ll always remember the way the ghost touched me and the way I felt like I was breathing in the ghost during sex like my life depended on it. But in a nice way.

I fell in love after that night with the ghost and the ghost even had their own sense of humor which was interesting

3 Likes

Yeah, once you go ghost, you never go back.

4 Likes

Lol, that’s what it felt like. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hell, even ghosts are getting laid. It’s depressing, I can’t even get a woman to look at me and there’s all these apparitions having supernatural sex.

6 Likes

Yeah, why should i hesitate. I go for it.:cry:You don’t know what i am into.:thinking:Its not that bad.:ribbon:

Well i had a few, and this thread close down. Thx for your support. Hope to keep in touch.
PS i treat on my turtle.

I dated a ghost once. I was very infatuated. But it didn’t last. But I still think he’s very handsome.

1 Like

I don’t know if she was a him, but we french kissed. I don’t know if it tells me how i treat woman.:thinking:go back to the start.

Dreams shouldn’t be ignored.

Ha, you got seduced, i have tried that as well. In old folklore it’s called an Succbus. From wiki:

“A succubus is a demon or supernatural entity in folklore, in female form, that appears in dreams to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. According to religious traditions, repeated sexual activity with a succubus can cause poor physical or mental health, even death. In modern representations, a succubus is often depicted as a beautiful seductress or enchantress, rather than as demonic or frightening. The male counterpart to the succubus is the incubus.”

1 Like

Yeah i love succubus incubus. But how i suppose to sleep again.

1 Like

I feel so sick, i want to throw up, and all the noises going on. Is it love what i am feeling.-bob marley

A succubus had a bdsm threesome type thing with me it was so weird i thought about a succubus that day and the voices said a girl i knew but never taked to was a succubus and then that succubus with her same voice came to give me a visit at night.

1 Like

Lucky you, what did you do to sleep again ?

1 Like

I think i am to excited to sleep. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Well this was my last day of not sleeping due to voices and other ailments as i got hospitalized the next day so i slept in the hospital with all the drugs they injected me.