Dated outside your race?

I’ve dated Arabic guys & and a Hispanic guy is my daughter’s father. I also went on a date w a black guy Has anyone else dated outside their race?

1 Like

My skin is light… but I’m half Mexican… There is some European… there is some Jamaican… there is some Asian… There is some of my family from the Philippines

My family is large and everyone from everywhere is in it… I honestly believe that every race is in my family… so it would be very hard for me to date out side my race…

I believe that all humans are my race.

10 Likes

That was beautiful

:wink:

1 Like

I never dated but I think I would date Latinas or Asians.

2 Likes

Aw! That’s it, you made my day.

2 Likes

Wow. My niece teases me that I don’t like white guys.

1 Like

Never “dated” anybody
…but screwed lotsa white chicks.

2 Likes

Once. I went out with an Asian lady I knew. She was about 6 years older than me and very pretty.

You come across as a player. Not judging. It’s just an observation.

That was waay back when,ive since grown up

1 Like

I’m mexican and korean… I like Australians.

1 Like

@petester. That’s cool.

Australians are cool

1 Like

I guess that in today’s world dating means that you pay for breakfast? …nah im a cheap ■■■■■■■.

1 Like

I am also against the societal construct of race. But I have dated some people who were from Asia. Me and Asia…I wish I was Japanese so bad.

Japanese ppl r really nice. I was friends w 2 japanese women in college. I also took Japanese in college. I desu. (Japanese for its so)

I have yellow fever

1 Like

I never knew what yellow fever was. Learned about it in a social welfare class. Let’s just say I got yellow fever after that class. The Bay Area is full of Asians. Lots of Asians in California.

1 Like

I’m of European origin and I am married to a man of Indian origin. It’s hard finding a Muslim man of European origin in South Africa, so I had to look to other races. In Cape Town, most Muslims are of Indonesian or Indian or African origin.

I would imagine that finding a Muslim man of European origin ANYWHERE is difficult. Although I’ve heard that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the US.

My first boyfriend was Arabic but he drank alcohol so I don’t think he seriously practiced Islam.