Darned Covid!

I’m glad breathing in the vapors are helping you @LunaNoir
Please take care of yourself and keep us updated on your progress.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Wave

1 Like

Wow. It seems like everyone is getting it! We’re all fully vacced and boostered here, too. But my 15 year old goes to school. Her booster hasn’t had time to kick in, and there are many cases at her school, she says. They no longer send out emails about new cases like they did last year. Smart…

Hope you get better soon. Soon after my brother got cured from covid my mother caught it and is now isolating in her room. I hope I don’t get it, I had it in 2020 sept.

2 Likes

Thank you @Aziz. I hope you don’t get it again. I’m glad your brother is okay. I hope your mom doesn’t get it too bad and that she will be better soon. My dad tested positive Friday and then Saturday evening into Sunday I started feeling sick. He is better now. He got the vaccines and booster … it was very mild for him and he will go back to work next week. I haven’t gotten the booster as yet but will. Be safe.

1 Like

[ gives @CoCo a (((hug))) while wearing three masks ]

[ and a 3M respirator ]

[ and a Level 4 hazmat suit ]

[ through a Zoom call ]

[ from under the couch ]

[ in a different country ]

[ worries he may still get The Rona from her ]

:heart:

7 Likes

I lost lots of weight when I had covid, no appetite.

3 Likes

I wish they find its secret in suppressing appetite.

4 Likes

Lmao! Hilarious @shutterbug

3 Likes

The first time my husband had Covid he lost 20 pounds in a couple weeks, this time so far it’s 10 in 10 days

2 Likes

OMG, I’m so with you on this. It makes me crazy too.

3 Likes

I found out today that one of my uncles also has covid. His is mild too. He had the vaccine and the booster. I spoke with him today.

6 Likes

I hope you are feeling a little better today @CoCo. Hug

3 Likes

Not yet but thank you @LunaNoir. How are you?

1 Like

@CoCo @LunaNoir
I’m feeling very dizzy and nauseous tonight.
I’ve got a headache too.

These are leftover Covid symptoms.

Hope you guys are feeling better tonight.

3 Likes

Ugh. I’m super exhausted with body pain and headaches. I’m sorry you feel so bad @Wave . How many days ago did you contract Covid?

3 Likes

I first displayed symptoms on December 30 it’s been about 2 weeks since feeling sick.
Same with my father, it’s been about 15 days for both of us.

1 Like

Wow. I’m so sorry

1 Like

When did you contract Covid?

1 Like

Last week Wednesday I think

1 Like