Dante's inferno?

I was up at 7:00 am today, a little earlier than I usually get up. Something seemed off, it wasn’t as bright out as it usually is at that hour. I thought maybe I was just imagining it. Got to work and I was inside the building and looking out the windows at the usual views and it looked weird. My boss finally clued me in, he told me that all the wildfires were causing everything to look dim.

And I was inside the warehouse for two hours and when I came outside at about 3:00 pm it was almost dark because of all the smoke and ash. It almost looked like it was night. The fires are miles away, we’re not in any danger but boy, it sure looks spooky outside.

I’m a little upset, a soldier was bugging me and I lost my temper and cursed at him and called him a motherfu*king psychopath. Some of these soldiers do stuff that ain’t right.

You could lose your job.

1 Like

I’m aware of that. Hopefully I won’t, but he was asking for it. I’ve been here 7 years, I ain’t losing my job.

1 Like

I know a lot of people here and most of them are cool, but you get some of these guys who put on a uniform and think they can bully you. Some just hide behind the uniform. It ain’t right.

1 Like

If I called a coworker a motherfuc*ing psychopath at my job when I was working, I’d lose my job in a heartbeat.
Hopefully you’ll be fine.

Don’t worry about me, I’ll be just fine.

2 Likes

Just curious to know, what’s this got to do with Dante’s inferno?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.