Damn getting old

She probably took me for a sucker anyways…
I’m sitting in Wendy’s parking lot in my car drinking a soda. I hear a voice and look over and a scantily clad young woman walks up to the drivers side. I mean she had a fantastic body(which she obviously knew) and she starts asking if I could give her a ride a few miles up the road. She was pretty too.

I assumed she was going to ask for money. Anyways, in my younger days I would have taken the chance and given her the ride and tbh, I would have maybe figured I could have got a little nookie. I probably wouldn’t have-but I might have thought I could.

Anyways, I guess I’m feeling my age because I didn’t want to take a chance and said I can’t do it and she left. The beautiful girl walked out of my life forever and so I finished my ice cream.

I’m parked way in the corner anyways and she probably figured I was an easy mark.

Damn, she was hot.

2 Likes

Damn!

And we were all looking forward to “Ice Cream Heat” Volume 1!

1 Like

Well, all I can say is “To be continued”. It might happen again.

1 Like

Some young guy cornered me by my car for a ride a few years ago. I refused because I had a trunk full of groceries that I had to get home and I got the vibe that he was some con-artist or worse. A crazy guy conning the crazy lady. It’s very possible.

2 Likes

Yes, you got to trust your instincts sometimes. You did the right thing.

1 Like

That was a great fantasy story though. One day…

What’s the line from Grounding Day? I had a great day once. I was in the Bahamas. I met a girl. We drank Pina Coladas. At the end of the day we made love like sea otters. Why can’t I have that day over and over again? :joy:

**Sorry for the alcohol reference

2 Likes

@77nick77 is famous on this forum for his ‘The Girl That Got Away’ stories…

c8409669e51f412dc9658f45e9bdfcd8

2 Likes

I remember that exact line. It was one of my favorite movies.

1 Like

Sadly, that’s true. She was so hot. Built like a brick you-know-what.

1 Like

My upstairs neighbor: last year, Amanda told me she was in detox with her son Kevin. Amanda told me young Penny can’t stop drinking.

I’ve been friendly to her. I told her I was alcoholic.

Today, after a lot of drinking I’d judge, she wants to tell me how cool I am. She asks me into her apartment, and she asks to sit in my lap.

I’m not that interested in intoxicated people.

She sure is cute, though!

1 Like

So you acted like the perfect gentleman?

1 Like

Perfect is a ways off. But from my appearances, I was a gentleman. Don’t you think she had been a fantasy for some time?

1 Like

Well, it’s your big chance, you know what’s on her mind in regard to you.

Yeah, in the cycle of booze and dope inhibitions drop at distinct junctures… She’s hurting, Nick! I respect that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.