3 Likes

Pans get suspension for all I care

1 Like

This happens to be a sincere post save it for @Patrick

1 Like

Nomad. liking the mustache. :smiley:

Edit: I must’ve freaked him out…

Sorry.

It’s the double bind you know, like swine in a cage you begin to go mad, where all routes lead to agony.

1 Like

You know what

I’ve been thru hell physically and mentally

I never lost our house

And I always did fun things with my kids

4 Likes

@Daimon

I didn’t mean to be harsh if I was I apologize

Trust me, you’re a pussy cat compared to the crazy people I’m used to hanging out with.

1 Like

I came here to get around normal schizophrenics and not the totally deranged and radicalized ones.

1 Like

Okay I guess we’re all indifferent stages

Doubt is to certainty as neurosis is to psychosis. The neurotic is in doubt and has fears about persons and things; the psychotic has convictions and makes claims about them. In short, the neurotic has problems, the psychotic has solutions. Thomas Szasz

1 Like

The problem is psychotics don’t get along when they’re of radically different demographics, because that leads to a different ideology on what and who the problem is.

1 Like

But no one in their right mind would blame this ■■■■ on Christianity… it is clearly of occult origin. But I realize older women might have a different perspective on that who got into it late in the game… or a woman who’s been scorned.

Hmmm idk

Weird rh negative blood

No Christian beliefs always good

I can’t shake my best judgement that something is not right with this situation.

Yeah

You have more control than you might think

Distraction is key

Well I just got majorly stalked. I’m going to dry out some. I’m going to have to be full strength to take this ■■■■ on.

Time to clean up my act. Got to be at full strength to get a job and move the hell away from here.

I freaked out at my stalkers and perps tonight and engaged in racism. lol I freaked out at this asian chick and called her Godless.