Daily challenge!

Post one challenge you give to yourself of current day…your plan to overcome it.
Results

i Did a lot of challenges today so I will post it next day. But I am positive to see your challenges and get myself inspired …
Write inspirational thoughts plan …get inspired by other and yourself…
Create vision for yourself

1 Like

One of my challenges is to learn and develop foreign language skills. I’m soft-spoken and usually quiet. I want to talk more about myself and convey my ideas and thoughts inside with the new language fluently. So I started taking a class every morning and during the afrernoon I listen to podcast and practice it by copying and speaking what speaker says as best as I can. I’m motivated and hope this will last long enough.

1 Like

Cool what will you. Do today?

I just had challenge to draw flower

This is what I made…never drew flowers

8 Likes

My art will increase as I keep practicing it

4 Likes

My teacher gave me a topic I would discuss. My challenge of today is to research about it. I keep procrastinating but I will finish it before the class begins😀

2 Likes

Make a time amount you gonna research it

I need to read article my therapist gave me I will do it now

1 Like

I’m going to challenge myself to have a happy day driving around eating turkey with family listening to the Grateful Dead seeing the snow on the trees and trying to be a nice human being with real feelings

i’m gonna hopefully get some owed art done because i’ve kept people waiting for a loooong time

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.