Dad passed away today

Sorry @TomCat, I know that feeling.

2 Likes

i am so sorry for your loss. my prayers are with you. judy

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. Time heals all hang in there.

1 Like

My Dad’s death from lung cancer helped lead to my worst relapse a year later. Be careful about that. My condolences go out to you.

1 Like

A person close to you dying is great risk factor for relapse. Have experienced it. Take care.

1 Like

I really miss my father.

1 Like

Seems like a lot of people on the forum are losing loved ones lately.
Sorry again TomCat.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for you and your dad.
I know from experience that grieving can be long.
I really hope that you will be okay.
I care for my father myself, I lost my mother, and I know how difficult it is. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’m so sorry you’re missing him. That must be so hard on you. I’m not ready to let go of my mom. Luckily she’s in good health still. I can’t imagine your grief. Hang in there. And it’s ok to cry.

1 Like

I’m sorry tomcat. Hugs. It’s not easy I still cry. Be strong.

1 Like

Thanks. Sorry for your loss as well.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. It’s unfortunate circumstances but it goes to show that there’s worse things than schizophrenia.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss. I hope you have found some comfort since his passing. Condolences to you and your loved ones.

1 Like

So sorry for you and yours.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss Tomcat. Not to presume to know much but judging from the pleasant exchanges we’ve had over the years, I think your father did a wonderful job raising a man with a good head on his shoulders, because that is what you come across as to me, friend.

1 Like

My most heartfelt condolences for your loss @TomCat

1 Like

Sorry for your loss @TomCat - God bless you and your family!

1 Like

Sorry for your loss @TomCat .:sunrise_over_mountains: RIP

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.