D-Day Today

At noon I get my results from a whole bunch of tests, I know already it is not going to be good, not sure if anything can be done either, might have to seek out others to find a way to cope

6 Likes

Fingers crossed it’ll be ok.

4 Likes

Various types of blood test?

1 Like

:heart:️ I’m sorry you’re dealing with such stress, @Mountainman. I hope nothing is as bad as you think it might be…

1 Like

Its tests for everything, blood, xray, lung, heart, and from the pain the results will be bad, just don’t know how bad yet

1 Like

I am speechless… At least you are now mentally prepared for it. We all hope it will not be too bad.

2 Likes

good luck hope its way better than you expect!

2 Likes

Take care @Mountainman I hope everything turns out ok. If there’s anything I can do, please feel free to pm me.

2 Likes

I hope everything goes OK @Mountainman

2 Likes

Hope it goes well for you @mountainman thoughts are with you!

3 Likes

Got the results and the damage is done all they can do now is try to stop it from progressing and pain medication, it comes from years of the spine being inflamed, probably something could have been done to control that, but none of the doctors picked up on that I guess.

1 Like

Better late than never though.

1 Like

The medication for this illness is $20,000.00 a year :sob: They said they are going to work with me to get it approved and covered, not sure who is covering it though. You have to inject it into your stomach or leg ( i choose leg, if and when I get it)

1 Like

Wow, that’s a lot.

1 Like

Yeah, never thought about meds till they brought that up, it prevents it from getting worse and offers some hope to carry on a somewhat normal life. For now I all I get is pain killers. ugg it’s all such a mess and more medical appointments than I know what to do with.