Cut carbs no schizo

Ive been eating ‘whatever’ for a bit too long. Im fine but blips r back in my conscienceness. Also my energy vibrations are not as calm/steady as eating fat.

So I can either keep eating whatever and taking medication or cut back again.

There is a lady on youtube/facebook who became a low fat raw vegan and her voices dissapeared.

So maybe there r other ways around it. I think its a combination of gut/brain inflammation, stress etc.

Good luck to u all.

Im not sure. Im doing fine eating anything I want but little quips r back and its kinda annoying.

Im going to eliminate all seeds/nuts from my diet. Which includes grains.

Stick with tubers fruit etc for carb source. See how things roll. :slight_smile:

Interesting

UPDATE - According to my pdoc I have fatty liver disease - and certain meds can mess with my liver more.
Protein is not great for the liver when you have some damage done to it. I am now going from a high protein low carb diet to a more vegetarian based diet - carbs are friendlier to the liver than meats and high protein foods.
So more veggies and less high protein based foods like meat - I also am going to cut back on sodium (bad for the liver)

Maybe u should try eating less meat but more fat.

Good luck with ur diet youll probably miss the animal foods fast.

1 Like

No I plan on still eating chicken and fish, never was into eating red meat. Not going to eat animal flesh very often though.I can still get my protein which is vital, from legumes and beans - eggs - cheese etc…
I am not going on a strict vegetarian diet - Vegan.
Good fats are always on my diet plan, especially extra virgin olive oil - thanks for you input

The cutting carbs thing is a bust this morning. No fruit left. No milk left. Ate a couple of chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. Think I may need to go shopping this aft.

10-96

1 Like

Huh. Ever heard of intermittent fasting or have you tried?

Been havin issues but been o diet again for almost week and just today my brain is like dead quiet.

But i also just started taking dixie dew drops so it may be a combination. But ive been very active lately and may have burned up all the sugars in my digestive system and that could be why its all gone now.

I could go back to eating anything and take these dew drops idk. Also i only drink a lil caffeine in morning n thats it all day. But thats for a diff. Reason. But even this mornin was hearing weird stuff took a big dropper of dew dropsand then ate some fatty meat. Anyway i have no idea but so far its gravy

Have you tried taking all the Seroquel at one time before you go to bed?
I take 400 mg at night instead of 200 twice a day that can make you sleepy in the daytime.