Currently going thru a weird episode

Been picking at my skin and repeating numbers and ended up screaming the numbers because of the mental anguish I had. Now I just need support but my mother left because she said I annoy her so Im like okay okay okay I wish I was normal I don’t want pity for no city I wish I were still 17 when fault in our stars was a movir in 2014 left 4 dead was a video game when ai was younger eventuallt I left the scene and started picking my skin now air just want to cut my mouth again and finally become the god i was suppose to becone back in the day in 2013 or so I left school because of my anxiety and a white dude named Riley stabbed me in the eye with his pencils…

1 Like

Why is everyone so scared of me. Im just weird im just weird im just weird

I’m sorru for everytbing. I just go to the store to be kind but everyone stares at my eyes like I’m a ok yes I have lost the frequency

Sorry you are having such a hard time @anon97970229 . I’m not sure what to tell you. Drawing a blank atm.

1 Like

You know its okay its okay. I’m like ok. Just ok. Sorry ahem sorry I need to partake in criminal activity or something. Ok ok ok. Thank you for your support

1 Like

Hey man, you’re ok. Why don’t you try getting some sleep. It’s late, and sometimes the mind does funny things at night.

2 Likes

Wishing you some peace @anon97970229

1 Like

@Wave

I’m actually very sorry been bad decade general

I’m actuallt very sorry I will sleep and go to sleep like i usualy sleep in the bed of my house. I need to lose composure. I will sleep good nihht everyone good night everyone love y’all take it easy ok?

2 Likes

Take it easy @anon97970229
Good night

1 Like

yea take it easy…
i hope you feel better soon.
sounds like you going through a rough patch for sure =/

1 Like

Hey everyone I’m doing some what better the angels are not torturing me so much I think j need Inpatient hopefully no I think I’m lost within myself than,s everyone thanks

3 Likes

I hope you get the help you need. Hang in there. Don’t be afraid to say you need help

2 Likes

This is true I need help. I have no choice. In sorry bro. I’m sorry for saying that. I need help of some sort thanks all

2 Likes

@anon97970229 what’s going on. Talk to me. It sounds like you’re experiencing a bit of Shaky Ground here. It’s not forever, everything passes. Sorry if that sounds too simple, it is rough

1 Like

Hey ForlornSaint,

Stick with it!
Sounds like you’re having a episode of delusion or/with psychosis.

You said a inpatient stay.
Have you looked into a hospital?

Is there someone you can call?

2 Likes

I hope you get well soon

2 Likes

There seems to be a bomb behind my bed. I’m doing better I been having bad episodes lately but ok. I’m ok. I have a apt with my doc tomorrow so hopefully she doesnt suggest inpatient even though its what i need… I feel better now just still shaking and having hallucinations. Thanks bud… I really appreciate it.

@Ares hopefullt they don’t suggest it. This is intense. I called a hotline for mental health im doing better.

@thesickguy thanks pal I’m feeling a bit better

1 Like

Any time bud. Take good care of yourself

1 Like

Great, that you called a hotline.
I’m glad your figuring it out and doing better.

1 Like

Don’t be sorry! It’s not like you caused this trouble you’re having. It’s totally ok to need help

1 Like