Current Seroquel Dosage

@zeno @Joker I am now taking 200mg of Seroquel at 7pm and 200mg at 9pm, so 400mg at night basically. I get no akathisia and no other particular side effects. 400mg is the dosage I want to take. I have been taking it like this for a very long time now.

1 Like

Long time no see…!!! U are from australia right…???

1 Like

Yeah, I asked for my account to be suspended so I could have a break.

1 Like

Are u trying any supplement…???

i am taking-
1.SIZOPIN 200MG
2.ARIP MT 10MG
3.MODALERT 100MG
4.ONE VITAMIN C TABLET

2 Likes

No, I used to take supplements, but I don’t like them anymore.

Is sizopin seroquel and arip abilify generic and brand name… i take rispridal…holy cow…

ya its the brand name my friend

1 Like

@Deep Sizopin is nothing but Clozpine. Seroquel and Arip are Quetiapine and Aripiprazole respectively. Sizopin needs weekly blood monitoring for WBC count. Be careful with the medicine. Are you going for weekly blood tests?

1 Like

i used to while i was in rehab but not now

@Prophet I was on 600mg of Seroquel SR a few years back. I never got any side effect. I was on the drug for 1 or 2 years. Some people don’t get side effects easily. But one has to be careful about high doses of any drug.

yeah while i was at my worst condition i had take very high dosage …its like i cant get up its always like sleeping sleeping…saliva used to come out of my mouth even being conscious …

1 Like

@Andhrawala nice to see u again… what are u upto…???

@far_cry0 I am fine now. How are you? I am taking computer course.

1 Like

You have to get regular blood tests with clozapine , it can kill you if you don’t monitor it.

1 Like

■■■■ i didn’t know i have to consult my therapist asap

2 Likes

Therapist doesnt know about it… better to talk to with ur pdoc… they know about it…!!!

3 Likes

@zeno @Joker I want to get my account deleted and not use this site again. I just wanted to state the dosage I am taking now. That’s all.

2 Likes

I am glad your akathisia has got better.

All the best and I hope it continues.

1 Like

I’m from India as well. Message me your Skype.

I take clozapine 200mg
Paroxetine cr 37.5mg
Clobazam 15mg

We r thinking of adding quetiapine or aripiprazole. My pdoc is AIIMS graduate and is very experienced

I used to wet bed on 275mg, I have gone up to 375mg, the side effects were very severe so I’m down to 200mg

2 Likes