Cunnilingus to a voice

I stick my tongue out and obey Louisa to lick her even though she is invisible

Did you call your psychiatrist? Did you take your PRN? You said you weren’t feeling well yesterday.

1 Like

It’s ridiculous. 666999

Yes, I have fewer voices today than yesterday…
I didn’t call my psychiatrist cos I didn’t want to bother or disturb him, it’s Sunday

1 Like

That’s what they are there for…They get paid to help you. I would call unless they are literally closed. If they don’t answer come in. It’s more important than posting here. Plus, you should really go to a hospital and get on disability. It might not be a lot but you will be alone someday and need to learn these skills. I’m learning too and it’s hard. As my parents get older, you see who truly puts in the effort and walks the walk instead of talking the talk. My father pays for 99% of my things. No one else. Everyone else just cares about themselves. They have money. They work. No one calls me anymore unless I initiate the conversation.

Disability isn’t guaranteed anymore. I have to work someday which is why I try so hard with new meds and stuff. I could try 1000x harder if I was homeless or quit the drinks. It would be survival of the fittest on the streets and I would have to pull myself up from my bootstraps.

A lot of your stuff seems Satanic. My mom says junk in junk out when I look into dark things or conspiracy theories. Your mind is literally you and when you watch that or read that crap, it affects you. Doing positive things like even smelling good helps a ton. It affects your brain in positive ways.

Usually in America, doctors are open M-F or M-Sat. Business hours. Hospitals are open 24/7.

My private insurance has a 24/7 nurse hotline if need be. I use these forums as an outlet and because I’m bored and have a lot of thoughts and ideas racing through my mind.

I figure I rather experiment and try to improve myself and beat the odds and grim statistics than not try at all. I want to change my outcome and destiny by 5+ years in advance. I don’t really care about things like Lung cancer really. I care about being sane and working and making money. I’m 30 now and I want to have +$500k-$1 million in the bank my 40-50 if I survive that long which is a crapshot.

I figure I need 2-3k a month to be happy and live on. A decent apartment in a safe area is around 1-1.5k a month. I eat a lot and smoke and drink energy drinks. I have a car, need gas, need insurance, and have to pay for the ridiculous car registration and other minor things like unexpected expenses. Even copays can add up. I figure 2.5-3.5k is ideal in my situation. I could always move to a cheaper state or a cheaper area. I am paranoid about my safety a lot so I want to live in a safe, low crime, nice area. Nothing too fancy.

1 Like

This ridiculous thing has happened to me in the past again. I was told to lick an invisible female voice

Who? What are you talking about?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.