Schizophrenia.com

Culinary conflicts

The only way mother could get anything done in the kitchen was to not allow my father to be in it. He had a way of disturbing her work. My present provider and her husband argue about cooking all the time. Is this true a lot? My sister and her husband made cooking their hobby.

1 Like

I have a neighbor who bothers me when i’m in the kitchen. It’s very difficult to prepare meals.

1 Like

Does she hope to be served?

It’s a Male stalker upstairs

1 Like

I have a male stalker too upstairs. He’s been following me around. Slams things. I’m not going to sit and worry anymore. ■■■■ that dumb ■■■■.

1 Like

Yeah, the kitchen belongs to the woman. There’s exceptions though.

1 Like

They’re cowards if they’re picking on women.

1 Like

I have no hope in getting them to leave me alone. I only get a break when I sleep.

You only have one. I’m surrounded by them.

1 Like

Oh there more than one. What do your stalkers do?

People like it when I’m real. When I was in the board & care home my roommate was a guy who had a gorgeous girlfriend. Girls liked his looks, he was young and way healthier than me. He had been in the army. But one day he was giving me a hard time. I told him, yeah, you think you have it so hard here but when the s*it goes down I’m the one who everybody is going to take it out on. And that’s what’s happening here. The counselor told me no one is bugging me, no ones in your apartment. Yeah, that’s true, UNTIL THEY WANT SOMETHING. IDK what they’re doing but I’m surrounded on every side.

1 Like

Well damn hugs. 15151515

1 Like

I know. I hate it, but they’re always making me homeless and I hate that too.

1 Like

Both my Father and brother like to cook.
They are good at it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.