Crystal's Help Thread!

Delusions are part of a psychosis but please don’t try to get caught up in trying to label yourself… it can do more harm than good as it did in my case …

We have had members who were smart, witty, and articulate quit their meds. Watching them spiral into delusional behavior and word salad posts was heart breaking. I lost a goodfriend recently due to them going off meds and them losing their grip.

Don’t go off your meds.

2 Likes

Yes I did hence me talking to the doctor about my concerns (they thought the smells were olfactory hallus and the beliefs delusions so they admitted me to the ward)

I have tried Geodon but it made me dizzy. Quitted fast

Your posts didn’t reflect awareness until after your injection.

I won’t go off meds but I really want to

I faked the posts then

Im not sure you were faking… but its a problem if you were in itself …

Autism is a lifelong strange moment. Just roll with it.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I understand the feeling. I really do. But a big part of life is figuring out how to get through it on your own. If medication helps you function so you can do the things you want and can, then that isn’t so bad. Why struggle in life if you don’t have to? I’ll take a pill over having a terrible life any day.

Why so? Idk any other motive than attention seeking

Yeah true, you only have to take a shot once a month

Oh come on, you’re opportunist and I suppose it’s part of groing up but these symptoms urge us to be honest with ourselves. I suggest sooner rather than later.

Well I feel like I had delusions but feel like I didn’t have psychosis if that even makes sense

Delusions are psychotic symptoms

I’m aware but delusions do not necessarily equal psychosis

So you saying you never meant the things you said or posted but just wanted attention from the medical pros to give you meds

You are right, it does not equal psychosis but it does imply it. Psychosis need not imply delusions, delusions do imply psychosis

1 Like

No because I never wanted meds, I wanted to know what was wrong with me

That’s right. Way better than taking a pill everyday. One shot and you are good for the month! You said that you feel better. I’m glad to hear that. You are feeling good because the meds are working. If you go off the med, then you will go back to feeling bad again.

Don’t over analyze yourself. Just think about what you are feeling and focus on how you can improve your life. There are things outside of meds that will also help you feel better. So doing multiple things to improve your life balanced with a combination of meds and personal growth will help you feel better about yourself.