Crystal’s help thread #3

Yeah maybe it helped

1 Like

I’m in a psychosis trap :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, you mean you don’t want psychosis but you don’t want meds either? You are trapped between 2 options that you don’t like?

If so, I know where you are coming from. I had similar thoughts early on.

Yeah i mean that

1 Like

How to get out of this place asap?

Where would you go? With your mother?

yes i would go there

Hmm…i dunno the procedure there so I’m not sure how much help I can be in that matter. I would think the first steps would be to talk to your mother about it and see if she agrees to it, then if she does, maybe talk to those in charge where you are. I don’t know if you are legally obligated to be there for a certain amount of time or what…but if you want to get out I would recommend getting your moms permission then petitioning those in charge there.

idk it wasn’t court ordered because both of us weren’t against it

I haven’t even had a meeting about it

1 Like

Well then I would start with the first step of talking with your mother about it and making sure she would agree to it.

idk it doesnt matter if she agrees with me or not
Because its about my social worker

What I’m saying…is if you are going to want to move back in with your mother, you need to make sure that that is ok with her.

It’s ok with her

1 Like

Now I suppose you have to talk to your social worker or whoever is in charge there and tell them that both your mother and you agree to this situation and that you would like the opportunity to get out. Ask them what you can do to get out soon.

They dont want me out because they wont get money

1 Like

You never know until you try. It doesn’t hurt to make some noise.

Try asking politely what you can do to be put back in your mothers custody.

They think I’m too immature to be alone at home for a day even though I’ve been alone since age 9

In my country, you would have had to go before a judge before you could’ve been removed from your mothers custody, but I’m a little in the dark as to what the rules are where you live. Trying my best.

it would have been court ordered if my mom (or me) had disagreed back then
so we had to agree involuntarily