Creepy neighbour

I have a creepy old neighbour who lights fires in the alley way between their backyard and the front of my propety.
Him and his wife also watch me and make noises when i move outside.
They are old school creepy.
Why they dont light fires in their own backyard i dont know and why they watch me i dont know.
This town seems to be full of old school creeps with no respect.
I just ignore them but it is concerning

5 Likes

I hope he doesn’t light a fire too close to your property. if he does, you can always file a complaint with maybe the police or the fire department.
Don’t let them get you down. They obviously have some issues of their own. Maybe you can just close your blinds when you notice them or whatever is neccessary to protect your privacy.

4 Likes

Thanks @eighteyedspy23. They must have problems and yes he has lit the fire close to my property in the council owned alley way.
They have a huge back yard, i dont see a logical reason for the behaviour.
Yes, wont get me down!

1 Like

Is the fire thing actually allowed? If not, you should talk to someone about that if it’s making you uncomfortable. I hate nightmare neighbors.

2 Likes

Im not sure but there is lots of trees arround, not the safest place to light a fire.
To me they are weird, nosy and i dont like them watching me.
There is no reason to do that. :grin:

2 Likes

That sounds really unsafe! Maybe talk to the authorities about that.

1 Like

I dont think its allowed, havent spoken to the council, i have a life and am busy lol
Common sense would say no need to burn off on council property when its covered with trees and you have your own private backyard.
In fact im really annoyed about the constant weird behaviour in the area

1 Like

I dont want to go to police or complain as they may put me in hospital.
I just dont like to ruffle feathers, trigger myself or cause a fuss.
He hasnt lit fire for a few months. I have installed 6ft fence.
But they do watch me and thats not ok

1 Like

They do that here, Once they know your SZ, they never listen

@Mountainman They never listened regardless lol :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.