Creepy and scary!

@anon80629714 oh… i see. hmm… lots of guys in your life then. You should have made it more clear.

Yes. Lots of douches. The Snapchat guys I never met.

@exhile I don’t like competition.
Aggression is very bad.
I prefer to live in a civilized society, which I will try to promote.
I agree with what you say that if blocked you should keep away and that’s it.
@anon80629714 is unhappy about the person being aggressive, it is clear that the aggression is bad .

2 Likes

@anon80629714 I would say real life people are much better than people over SnapChat.

I agree, @Erez_Shmerling!

1 Like

That was also my first relationship so I may have gotten it wrong in some ways about him but I went with how I felt. Scared.

1 Like

Yes I agree. But I wouldn’t say I was in a relationship with the Snapchat dudes I only spoke to them this morning :joy::joy::joy: the intent wasn’t to have sexual convos on my side so blocked

@Erez_Shmerling Oh, I wasn’t talking about @anon80629714 's case. Just aggressive in general like in sports, employment, market dominance etc…

Yeah, a guy should get the picture when he is being blocked.

Yeah, I can be neurotic about the opposite sex, myself. Sometimes I’m just trying to be too much of a gentleman!

1 Like

Well I think we’re a bit traditional when it comes to dating , I think we’re not advanced yet. Not that that is a bad thing. What do you think?

1 Like

@exhile I think we are referring to different definitions of the word aggressive.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/aggressive?s=t
If aggressive in the sense of competitive, then it’s OK.
I don’t like competition but unfortunately that’s how the world is built as of today,
and you can’t blame someone for being competitive.

I don’t like aggression in the sense of making unprovoked attacks and offenses, which is the definition I think
of when talking of aggression.

3 Likes

I really think a big part of it for me at least is, is that I don’t have much dating experience. As I’ve posted in other threads, there are times when either online or offline, when I have no trouble attracting female attention. It’s that initial spark of attraction and flirting that gives me such a high, and it can be hard to make a tangible and concrete move to get past it.

1 Like

It is my impression, Ish, that you are a pretty girl.

Jayster

2 Likes

I’ve seen pics of you @anon80629714 and you are a prize beauty !! why don’t you try plenty o’ fish? It’s free and you can “interview” your potential dates before ever giving them any way to contact you? good luck.

1 Like

They need to find better ways to police the internet. These days you can’t be too careful.

1 Like

Do they even have Plenty o’ Fish in the U.K.?

1 Like

I tried that @jukebox it’s really not one for serious Dates and attracting serious attention. Not sure what it’s like in US but it’s worse than tinder in the uk.

Yes they do. @anon96671092

1 Like