Creepy and scary!

@anon80629714 Well, I don’t use SnapChat so I don’t quite understand how it works. Jack should accept that he’s being blocked unless there is something you said to him or sent him that would make him be aggressive.

2 Likes

It’s not about pretty i don’t know think it’s more to do with being not seeming approachable and coming across distant :confused: it’s a lot to do with how I come across but I’m not sure what to change or how to

1 Like

I told him I wasn’t interested in continuing talking. When he said he likes older women :flushed:

Take some dance classes is my advice. If nothing else, you will have some fun. And men in search of a partner often gather in such places too. If you like a guy, just smile to him once, it should be enough :wink:

1 Like

Lol not to sound boring but dance is really not my thing but I can try the meet up groups that involve walking or crafts or even mindfulness mediation. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon80629714 It’s about being pretty. Guys like pretty girls no matter what and girls make themselves pretty for their own esteem and for guys. As @Jayster put it, “90% of the men are looking at 10% of the women”.

It’s an outlier that a man would choose an older woman. It’s kind of like the current President of France, Emmauel Macron.

1 Like

Well if that’s the case then I can’t do much about my appearance. I’ll just have to find someone who can’t see me :flushed::see_no_evil::joy:

Sure, go to meetups then. Whatever floats your boat :rowing_man:

1 Like

It’s not just about being pretty. A woman can be a voluptuous vixen, but if she has a heart of stone, at the very least, most men will walk very quickly in any direction but towards her. As a level headed man I can say that many men like me love and want happy women; at least women who are happy a sufficient amount of time. Yes, looks are an important part of attraction, but they’re not everything!

1 Like

@anon96671092 First impressions count and men have to like what they see initially. The same goes for pretty women, they have a high standard to attract the best of men. If a pretty woman is being stone cold towards you that’s because she detests you. Looks are very important and that’s why you see Professional Sports Athletes with the most beautiful women. For example, Mike Fisher & Carrie Underwood.

1 Like

Looks are important as psychical attraction is important but we’re all different… and find different kind of people attractive. I dated a guy I found attractive but my mum was like what you thinking lol

All I’m saying is, if she’s a bitch in general, some men can spot that from a mile away!

@anon96671092 Is she good looking and attractive? I guess you could make a few assumptions by how one is dressed up.

True, but I remember being in grade 9 and 1 year and a half at my first high school with an Italian-Canadian girl. Actually we were at the same junior high together in grades 7 and 8, but weren’t in the same home room. But once she started grade 9, she started wearing makeup and better clothes, so she was really hot looking. We were both in the same shop class and home ec group. But, it seemed that most of the time, she had a scowl on her face. When we started high school together, I think my lust for her grew. But I pretty much hated every second I looked at her, because it was like I was only liking her for her looks. To make a long story short, did she like me back? If she did it most likely was a love-hate kind of thing. To finish, I think I did and said a few things that got back to her that gave her good reason to hate me. I do wonder if she’s bitter only when I’m around or just bitter and unforgiving most of the time.

1 Like

Young girls mature… experimenting with clothes and makeup. I think boys and girls ought to be segregated in schools because girls are distracting to boys and boys are annoying to girls.

There are many beautiful women out there but there are also many ugly women as well.

Hmm to each their own. Dated a guy who seemed attractive until he creeped me out. The attraction dropped not long after.

1 Like

That’s what I mean, @anon80629714! Looks are important, but not everything!

1 Like

Creeping a girl out and being attractive doesn’t go hand in hand. I guess handsomeness to you @anon80629714 is in your eyes.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

2 Likes

Oops I got something in my eye.
Oh nvm it’s just beauty :smile:

3 Likes

I can feel the attraction quite quickly though. I think it was the second date and I couldn’t finish the pizza so we took it out but I didn’t want to take it home. He took it from me and gave it to a homeless person. That really made me fall for him. But then tracking me where ever I went got me paranoid as hell.

1 Like