Creepy and scary!

Some guy called Jack messaged me and he seemed ok , but got annoying after he kept wanting a conversation saying he likes mature women but I said no. He was like 20. I blocked.

Then he messages through a friend account and asks questions. Asks where I am. And then starts asking sexual questions. Then admits he’s using his friends account. I then say I’ll ask my husband. To which he replies thought you said you were in your early 30s how can you be married ? Wtf And wants me to unblock him.

I’ve blocked both and made it friend only. This is scary. Where are they getting my id from in the first place?

2 Likes

I feel scared. Why they asking such questions ? Could it be ppl who know guys I’ve dated. It’s creepy

Ish he can be a prick …!!!:smiling_imp::fearful:!! Just ignore him…

1 Like

Could be a friend of an ex-date, yeah. Don’t overthink it. Just block them.

2 Likes

It’s gotten to a stage where I don’t ever give out real details to anyone who messages me. Always say I’m in my 50s or I say I live in some town millions of miles away like made up names lol

2 Likes

I don’t want to overthink but I’m scared they’ve gotten hold of pics if you know what I mean.

1 Like

I hope you have never put compromising pics on the internet. This could be the worst mistake…

I’ve sent over Snapchat to a douche and maybe to a few more idiots I may have been ill.

I am sorry for you… many guys are morons. They can’t respect a girl’s privacy

Don’t know if it’s anyone they no.

The online world has become a scary place for women, especially young pretty ones…
Be careful with selfies in the future, please…

2 Likes

I had a somewhat similar experience. After I stopped chasing women, when I started going to university again, the tables got turned. There was this young woman in my English lit class that started to sit religiously next to me; although I don’t think I started to notice her until the class got moved to another room. I most likely encouraged it, and there were some real hotties there, but I couldn’t stop looking at her. She kind of looked like Alexis Bledel, but with sandy blonde hair and no freckles, a real natural beauty. I eventually saw her with her boyfriend and I think I was rather hurt. Anyway, I think it was around Valentine’s Day and I was checking my e-mail in one of the computer labs. There was an e-mail with the heading “You have a secret admirer”. And I was pretty sure it was her. Finally, after the final exam of the year, she stopped me in the hall and said a couple of sentences about the exam, and that’s as far as it went. It was pretty obvious to me that she was dead serious about liking me, even wanting to cheat on her boyfriend with me, maybe. Kind of flattering, but also scary!

1 Like

Snapchat’s friggin scary it’s not safe for teenagers … let alone adults. I had to make it friend only I like sharing photos of things (not me) but when I do it’s scary. I ain’t pretty Snapchat has filters :confused:

I’ve never had that. Where I’ve met someone who likes me offline :fearful:

Offline or online, it’s all the same to me!

But if it’s offline at least you can see who it is , when it’s online it’s scary cos the paranoia gets bad you don’t even know the real face of them

2 Likes

The block feature is used mostly by women. I’ve been blocked a few times myself. Males generally court females in different ways but they have one thing in common which to take the initiative first. However, we don’t know what “Jack’s” side of the story is. Maybe @anon80629714 enticed “Jack” or this is “Jack’s” natural behaviour. We don’t know.

1 Like

Good point, @anon80629714! 15

1 Like

I’m feeling suspicious on Snapchat I need to get off it anyway. I mean he contacts me and I block him so he contacts me through a “friend “ and asks to be unblocked. And can’t take no for an answer and gets aggressive. I don’t believe jack is even who he says he is.

2 Likes

I find this hard to believe… you are pretty.
Maybe you should put yourself in a position to meet men more often…like volunteering or going to dance lessons…

2 Likes