Creative gaming/graphic design/scripting

Yeah i know! I’ve actually roughed it through it and it seems to actually be working. It’s why I quit my job to give it a chance for myself.

But there was lots of snowyowls in the closet going on lol. In fetal position… lol.

Lol it’s getting too deep for me. I’ll ttyl!

Adios…! :taxi:

1 Like

Ciao :full_moon:

I need new graphics card before I can get back to Skyrim.

ENB ■■■■. More trees/grass/open cities. Travelers. Better companions. So many things to mess around with… more fun then playing the game almost.

It all started with morrowind. The script extender, the pack guar…

I hear they’re bringing back layered equipment in Fallout 4. Hopefully that’ll carry over to the next elder scolls. Morrowind was the ■■■■. So many layers of items to enchant.

What was that two ring/one necklace bs since oblivion.

They need a multiplayer arena. That’d be the ■■■■.

1 Like

Now you’re talkin’. Catch me in Vivec. ha.

1 Like

Dude was mystifying back when! Vivec probably was the key location to trigger that Whoa wtf this place is crazy.

The floating moon and all that. Then you hack and find vivec himself and you murder that sunbich.

1 Like

Oh yeah mistercollie,

I read like all your posts. (I read like all of everyone’s posts and I have a photographic memory) So yeah I just wanted to say that I feel for you man, it sounds like you’re inbetween a rock and a hard place. That’d be my worst nightmare man. Good luck getting out of that, you’re gonna need it. all the best intentions.

1 Like

Ah the distant land mod. Changes everything.

To bad that engine was buggy as ■■■■ and crashed every 10 minutes when you really pushed the limits.

I had a project called Alaramot. It was a total conversion mod. The land mass was 50 cells by 50 cells. Laregly empty, but I had done a lot of the ground work in figuring out how to use all the original content in a different manor.

Computer crashed once and I had to start over. Still my desktop. A heavily hacked and buggy version(no cd, script extended, dx9 enhanced.)

Occasionally ill boot it up and set speed and acrobatics to 1000 and run jump around. Then it crashes.

1 Like

Load order fool!! lol. jk.

Yeah you need the hardware for that.

Hah that’s true. Mod compatibility was a mysterious thing back then. A science in itself.

I was more about swapping textures and models and doing the total conversion stuff.

Set your speed to 1000 and start running you will crash the game w/wo mods

1 Like

This game is ancient man.

It runs fine. It just wasn’t meant to handle loading cells that quickly.

1 Like

Not on 3x gtx 980s homes…

I don’t know man. I don’t have access to that ■■■■.

I was running on an 6850 which let me max out skyrim and morrowind would still crash

1 Like

you know you just need to tweak the software to run with the newer hardware?

then you can be me:

Thanks for the lovely conversation.

1 Like

that’s what the graphics extender was about
and also this little app that when through and simplified some math processing code. Can’t remember what that was called. EXE optimizer… that didn’t work with nocd hacked EXE though.