Crazy wishes

I wish penguins had wings that worked and still had flipper hands…

5 Likes

I wish platypi werent natures species of genetic hermaphrodite misfits. They should make up their damn minds, What are you!!!.. I know the other animals hate on them, i guess i feel bad for them… :cry:

1 Like

5 Likes

This one’s wing seems to be working just fine.

7 Likes

I wish i could remember where i put my keys and wallet 4 seconds after i walk into the house. Seems easy enough but i have settled that this is an impossible feat.

2 Likes

I have the same problem with my shoes I can’t find them no matter how obvious they are placed…

1 Like

Ever check your feet?..prob the first place i would check…lol

1 Like

Like on your feet. :wink:

2 Likes

I used to have a similar prob with loosing my glasses when they were on top of my head. Hardest and most frustrating thing is looking for something you need to be able to see but you need them first to be able to find things, i need glasses to find my glasses. Always feel like the dumbest person on earth when i misplace something that is 3 inches from my face.

2 Likes

I have done that too and it is funny as all get out - now try to find your glasses, keys and shoes at the same time…

2 Likes

I wish either I quit reading all the posts before 2am or more people would be night owls…

1 Like

We need more night owls…I took a valuim I’ll be out soon but good banter…

1 Like

I wish the voices in my head all sounded like christopher walken.

2 Likes

He’s a very good actor.

I just love his voice. I want to use it for my gps in the car. Would be so awesome.

1 Like

I wish my phone battery woulnt need to be charged 17 different times per day. I feel like im always at 16% no matter how long its plugged in for or how new the battery is. Its a conspiracy between the electric companies and the cell phone makers

I also wish that when i buy the latest and greatest phone, a better one wouldnt come out in what seems like as soon as i walk out of the store, like they were waiting for me to leave.

I wish i had more wishes

1 Like

I wish to be happy…_____________________

I wanna find a med which would keep me happy and healthy!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.