Schizophrenia.com

Covid fears and "Do we really WANT to survive?"

You’re leaving your country? Your statement wasn’t clear to me.

1 Like

I always wear a mask when I go inside a public place. But to be honest, I sometimes feel silly in some places like grocery stores where, at least where I live, very few people are wearing masks these days.

1 Like

Yeah fifteen Why

You’re choosing a courageous time to travel. Hope you don’t get sick or stuck somewhere. Why are you traveling now?

1 Like

i Wanna travel now because i need a vacation…

1 Like

I’m going on vacation soon also @Yellowdiamond

1 Like

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo…I dont…

I don’t have any fear since getting vaccinated. If I catch it I know there is a small chance of serious problems, but I’d probably just get sick for a while and then get better, if I got sick at all.

If a variant arises that escapes the protection of the vaccine I will start to worry again.

1 Like

I’ve booked time off twice this year. My mother-in-law has gotten sick and my wife has raced off to help her twice this year. All remaining days off being carried over to next year. I have given up.

1 Like

We have a second pandemic in the USA because of people who won’t take the vaccine.

Me, I didn’t feel like dying or losing my sense of taste/smell forever (like one of my brother’s friends) so I got a pair of teeny tiny shots. Now as far as the virus is concerned I’m basically Superman.

Personally if I were 100% in charge I would have forcefully vaccinated everyone. Then they can be alive to complain about that time I took away their freedom.

1 Like

My second shot of the COVID vaccine is on the 24th. I also have a COVID mask I wear when I’m in public. What I’ve read about in the newspaper is the Delta variant and some speculation on another form of the COVID. From what I understand, the vaccine helps plenty. Some of my relatives and a friend of mine have had the COVID virus and everyone of them said that they felt horrible for at least a day if not more. One said he felt it was difficult to breathe. I think it can affect the respiratory system. Whatever the case, I’m doing my part to follow the guidelines.

1 Like

I felt so empty and sad when I watched this video.

In my last post, to me the “I am not a robot” pops up.

Does anyone else see this ???

And, has anyone else ever had this problem.

If I watch it on Firefox, it appears OK.