Schizophrenia.com

Covid 19 part 7

It’s causing quite the uproar. I love it.

1 Like

Its been 2 years?

Im mostly a home body but this whole thing is really scaring me now.

I had a cry the other day because I am starting to just feel scared in general and can not manage being strong anymore.

Im frantically kind of taking vitamin c, drinking kombucha gingerade, and taking vitamin d among other things to optimize health.

And Im hoping something will give and it will just all be over…

3 Likes

I have lost interest in it. Everyone must just get the vaccine now and get on with life.

2 Likes

Those of us with serious health conditions that place us at higher risk need to continue being careful.

1 Like

Quebec is planning to give out fines for those that are unvaccinated.

Not sure I agree with that idea.
The slow slope to a more controlling government

Yeah, here in Canada we are having record cases (Like many countries).

My booster is scheduled for Monday (Jan 17th), so I hope I don’t catch it before then. That will be almost 7 months after my second shot.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I think we should adjust triage protocols to put them in the back of the queue when services are in short supply. If they’re aware this is a consequence and they ignore it, it’s on them. We don’t need them continuing to clog our health care systems.

1 Like

One thing I read about is that in Singapore, they are making unvaccinated covid patients pay for there medical bills.
That makes more sense. If you want to risk it and not get vaccinated sure, but if you get really sick from covid and your unvaccinated by choice then you pay

1 Like

1 Like