Covid 19 part 7

My computer just randomly opened up Google Maps: in the small state of WV there are 15,864 cases 153 deaths and 7 day trend is increasing…so thats double from yesterday in deaths…and likely the people who aren’t vaccinated.

We were leading the nation in vaccination rollout…were…and now we’re a covid hotspot…

The Governer had a press conference yesterday: Gov. Justice holds press briefing on COVID-19 response - September 17, 2021 - YouTube

1 Like

My parents both had Moderna so that makes me feel good knowing they are well protected.

I on the other hand had Astrazeneca/Pfizer so who knows what will happen when/if I catch the virus. I’ve only read 2 studies that said the protection was good, and that this combo produces the best t-cell response, but I haven’t heard much since. I would like to know about long term protection.

2 Likes
1 Like

Please stop spreading misinformation. The vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective. The incredibly small number of adverse reactions have been blown out of proportion.

1 Like

I wasnt trying to spread misinformation…the only thing i know is that this area is now a code red for covid…

Apologies, I misread. This is getting frustrating here because I’m getting heckled for wearing a mask in public now. It’s the law for crying out loud.

1 Like

that scares me more than anything are the conspiracies building around it…the fuels peoples fear and stuff that scares me the most…you shouldnt be heckled for wearing a mask…I havent seen that here tho but the signs are sayng everyone wear them if whether or not u were vaccinated.

Been assaulted once. Very glad there were witnesses who saw him make the first move and who stepped up.

people scare me…

I can’t believe our culture worships celebrities enough for the white house to respond to an idiot tweet from Nikki Minaj.

2 Likes

haha. its sad. when bernie sanders did that interview with cardi b…

cant say what Im thinking but what is it with the white house’s obsession with hip hop and rap music…there said it…

1 Like
1 Like

I think this one has a new appreciation for harmless looking middle-aged guys rocking their dad bods.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

We’re finding that the antivaxxers in Canada are not only of lower intelligence, but that they’re increasingly prone to violence.

2 Likes

This place is half an hour from me. We’re ordering takeaway from them this Friday to show support.

Langdon is mouthbreather central, a lot of people refusing to mask up in businesses.

2 Likes