Covid 19 part 6

CureVac shares tank 50% after preliminary data shows Covid vaccine is only 47% effective

There is robust evidence that, compared with the general population, individuals with psychoses (such as those with schizophrenia) are more likely to contract COVID-19, have severe symptoms, and die after contracting the infection.

Individuals with psychoses already have a shorter life expectancy (approximately 15 years less than the general population) as a consequence of a constellation of interrelated social, economic, and physical health risks, including inequities in employment, income and wealth, housing, and access to health services.

These inequities have been further amplified by the pandemic, leaving those with psychoses especially susceptible to the effects of COVID-19 infection. There is a clear and urgent need to prioritise these individuals for early vaccination globally.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanpsy/article/PIIS2215-0366(21)00236-4/fulltext

2 Likes
1 Like

I have a blood clot in my lungs. I blame both the pandemic lockdown/covid19 and the vaccine. I think they are all connected to causing this moreso than anything else. I have high white blood cell count. But I mean, I was healthy and all and I just keep getting worse and worse. My oxygen is at 40 percent when I sleep, and borderline 95 during the day. My pulse rate and blood pressure have improved, when I was in the ER my dad says a woman in the room next to me was told she had a “hopeless case” of covid19. So I feel like, well I got the vaccine but did it do anything if I had an immunity already. Its like the healthy people are already super immune, and I worry this—what if the vaccines are helping mutate the virus. Has no one thought of this? Mutations. Mrna. It just all seems connected.

1 Like
1 Like

Its getting worse isnt it. Should people be ending lockdowns?

1 Like

This was what I read from a study in NYC where they looked at Schizophrenics and their mortality rates vs. the general population, and they found it was second only to age as a factor

2 Likes