Covid 19 part 6

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-11/china-s-sinovac-shot-found-highly-effective-in-real-world-study

Covid-19 live updates: Indian coronavirus variant has now spread to almost 50 countries

1 Like

Covid19 is surging in this area I live in a small town area. People are asymptomatic and passing it to each other and fear the vaccine. Some people still don’t even believe the pandemic is real. I tried not to take an opinion because I can’t tell people what to think. I set up an appointment to check my thyroid I am worried it might be the vitamin I was taking that caused the symptoms but I dont know.

I’m so worried. I hope it doesn’t get worse. I’m scared that Im still not protected even with the vaccine. I am working to boost my immune system but it feels like this is a bioweapon because a lot of people are fighting back or waking up to their beliefs, and stand for justice…like I care about peace in the middle east and Palestine was oppressed.

What do we do in a situation where there’s governments oppression and a pandemic and a vaccine that no one trusts even though its effective. I feel like we’re nearing extinction.

1 Like

Covid is nearly non existent in the UK now.

I HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY :sleepy:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Mix and match Covid vaccine study finds increased risk of mild to moderate symptoms

1 Like