11 Likes

Congrats on getting your first shot!!!

congrats on getting your first shot! =)
Hopefully no side effects

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! %%%))))

1 Like
1 Like

Yes this is true. People with severe mental illness have a harder time with covid. Many many studies are showing this. In canada they don’t care and they are very low on the priority list.

Well here in Ontario Canada we are now in the third wave of COVID-19, so we have another major “Stay at Home” lock down. But I am at least all stocked up with food and essentials. I had 328,178 PC Optimum points saved. Two days in a row I used 100,000 points which each were worth $140 and thus $280 in total. So overall I purchased $303.32 worth of goods and only had to pay $23.28. I still have 128,178 points left to use up if the lock down is extended, and thus once again I would not have to spend much of my money.

Anyhow, I have got time to kill, and since we are in the 3rd wave, I am going to watch the 66 episodes of the old “FIRST WAVE” TV series. Looking forward to seeing “Crazy Eddie” again.

Thank goodness that unlike NETFLIX, the website I use to watch movies and TV series, does not remove anything after a certain time period. They all stay put and are all 100% free.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes