Covid 19 part 6

You’re suffering from confirmation bias.

What are you saying?

This isn’t good:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21)00324-2/

People who have gotten whomped hard by COVID often show lowered cognition. We’ve also seen a couple of studies showing that there was loss of grey matter when comparing before/after brain imaging.

Damn.

Why don’t you have access to get the vaccine? it’s readily available in every state in the U.S. Many pharmacies and clinics are administering the vaccine. Some city and county health departments are even sending health personal to administer the vaccine in a persons home if they cant travel to get the vaccine at a pharmacy or clinic.

An oral vaccine in development.

1 Like

I’m not sure whether Arkansas does the in-home vaccines or not. It’s generally a transportation issue for me. I could get it done at the local Walmart if I had a ride.

Thanks, I sent this to one of my friends who is an antivaxxer, he said he will never get vaccinated.

1 Like

I’m watching the evening news right now and they said Arkansas, Louisiana, and Florida have the highest covid case rates currently. It’s really important that you get the vaccine. Do you have a friend or family member who can drive you? What about using uber?

1 Like
1 Like

Some jurisdictions don’t recognize the Astrazeneca vaccine. So if you are like me and had Astrazeneca then you may not be able to travel to certain countries. My second shot was Pfizer but because I don’t have 2 mRNA shots it’s deemed not good enough. Quebec, Canada is now offering a 3rd shot for those who had one shot of Astrazeneca and one mRNA shot so they can have a second mRNA and travel to these countries. I want this option in my jurisdiction, I think I’d get the Moderna as my 3rd shot, that way I’d have Astrazeneca/Pfizer/Moderna.

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like