Schizophrenia.com

Covid 19 Part 5

1 Like

Wash those hands.

1 Like

China has done something well because the number of coronavirus casualties is just 4739 when the number of coronavirus casualties in the USA is 219289. I think that the use of masks has made a big difference. I think that this crisis / pandemic continues still a couple of years.

3 Likes

Do you honestly believe those numbers are right for China?

1 Like

I do not know if the numbers are correct, but here is my source:

1 Like
1 Like

My folks are planning a flight independent of the virus.

It’s to visit my sis on the other coast(U.S.). And It’s actually my father who is missing his grandchildren more than my mother. He’s having a harder time with it, anyway.

I think it’s surprising and I may have to put my foot down. Which will be difficult. So it’s one of my Covid-19 troubles today.

2 Likes

My state just sky rocketed in cases by 74 percent for covid in like 3 days — people just stopped listening to our Governor and she’s going to mandatorily keep people at home and get police involved…if of course it comes to that…
So I expect another lock down soon.
I have to load up on groceries.
I’m going to PSR on my phone…
But I’m tired of debating with myself because I want to go fishing, how ever it’s not worth getting sick…

Governor’s quote ‘its everywhere’ :cold_sweat:

1 Like

My brother and SIL have covid. Im not too scared, they are very healthy and fit. They dont seem to have it terribly bad. Still a bit nervous for them. Last time i saw them was 2 weeks ago. Im most scared for my dad…He is older and cares for my son for an important part. He really really shouldnt get sick.

I felt masks were nonsense at first, almost nobody here believed in them. I was one of the first starting to wear them though in grocery shops etc, because the discussion here on sz.com changed my mind. I will be more careful now. Bought son a few too.

2 Likes

We had covid19, its worse than flu but it wasn’t deadly for us. But we don’t have health issues other than obesity and high blood pressure.

1 Like

Have you fully recovered now?

Im having a throat ache and feeling a little bad today. Will stay home and get tested tomorrow to be sure and not endanger anyone.

1 Like

Yes but after 16-17 days I still can’t taste or smell.

3 Likes

What happened to the approved Russian vaccine? Did they release it and is it working?

Hm…that is hard.

1 Like

Russia already have 2 vaccines for COVID19?

1 Like