Couse of the butterfly

The butterfly lived in a castle in the clouds.one day it had belief in their ability to fly . The othe day not . And the storm came out and it needed to run but it forgot how to fly . She asked her old friend owl for help . And owl told her . Don’t worry storm is just in your mind you can fly … and butterfly landed into cosmos to search for peace . The cosmos was dark and colourful so butterfly bacame colour . It started to make movements and danced . There created the earth and butterfly lives there now … in peace

4 Likes

Your brain is really disorganized @anon48059102

Are you just being creative Speedy or do you feel like you might need to talk to someone? It is okay if you feel creative as long as you are feeling grounded too. I think @Chess24 might be a little worried for you.

uh i understand this

maybe because i’m a caterpillar

2 Likes

Creative and cute

3 Likes

I like it
“storm is just in your mind”

1 Like

May I ask why you felt like she needed to talk to someone?
I ask, because sometimes when I’m being creative I get the vibe that people are worried for me and I can’t understand it (why they are worried)… so your answer could be important thanks

1 Like

@YayaC I didn’t necessarily think that when I read it. I liked it and I write very abstract things myself. Also it didn’t seem out of Speedy’s character. But Chess seemed a might worried so I wanted to air on the side of being cautious. I wanted to hear from Speedy that he felt okay.

~~EDIT:

I understand how you feel and I’m sorry if what I said upset you. It is something we have to balance. Not only knowing we are okay but seeming okay to others. But you are right in thinking that shouldn’t be such a worry here of all places.

1 Like

Hey you didn’t upset me, if anything you gave me an opportunity to ask a question thats been on my mind for a long time!

I thank you for this opportunity and for you honest answer!

Now I wonder… why did he/she think he/she upset me? is it something in my writing? my wording? my tone? :-\

This is what you said - feeling okay, and seeming ok to others

@YayaC What I meant by that is that it is unfair but it is something we have to consider. In the legal system it is not only important to appear impartial but to give that appearance to the public. In being sz, not only is it important to maintain stability but also appear stable to those around us.

This does not mean hampering yourself when it comes to expression. A person should never do that. And often being revolutionary and genius appears as insanity. A person should not censor themselves unnecessarily but we need to be aware of it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.